Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Tiffin recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tiffin recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiffin recipe. To make tiffin you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Tiffin:
- Use 200 g of dark (minimum 75%) chocolate, broken into pieces.
- Take 50 g of butter, cut into cubes.
- Get 4 tbsp of date nectar or agave.
- Prepare 150 g of shortbread biscuits, broken into pieces.
- Get 100 g of almonds, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of apricots, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 30 g of fudge chunks, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 20 g of pumpkin seeds.
- Get 1 bar of Cadbury's Crunchie or 50g honeycomb, roughly chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Tiffin:
- Break the chocolate into a small pan, then add the butter and agave. Heat very gently, stirring from time to time until smooth and glossy..
- Place the shortbread in a large bowl and stir in the almonds, apricots, fudge, pumpkin seeds and Crunchie. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until evenly coated..
- Tip the mixture into a 20cm loose-bottomed round or square cake tin, patting down carefully to get it right into the corners. Chill for at least 2 hours until set..
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve..
A meal at midday, especially in South Asia. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English. Tiffin Guide & FAQ Where can I buy a Happy Tiffin? You can still register an interest here. Последние твиты от Tiffin (@tiffinfresh). An Indian fast casual dining experience for those craving a healthy yet flavourful meal on the go.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tiffin turns your day joyful.