Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty SOTO BANJAR (Chicken and Vermicelli Soup) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent SOTO BANJAR (Chicken and Vermicelli Soup) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soto banjar (chicken and vermicelli soup) recipe. To make soto banjar (chicken and vermicelli soup) you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing SOTO BANJAR (Chicken and Vermicelli Soup):
- You need 1 of chicken, cut into 4 pieces.
- Take 2 of litter water.
- You need 1/2 of nutmeg.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Use 4 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Take 3 of cardamom.
- Take 2 stalk of lemon grass.
- Get 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare 1 cm of turmeric.
- Use 10 of shallots.
- Provide 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoon of margarine.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 100 g of vermicelli (glass noodles), soaked in hot water and drain.
- Take 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of chinese parsley, thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take 2 tablespoon of fried shallots.
- Use of Ketupat (rice cake) or rice.
- Take of Potato Croquettes.
- Prepare of Sweet Soy Sauce and lime.
- Prepare of For Sambal :.
- Take 50 gram of red chillies.
- Get 10 of bird's eye chilli.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving SOTO BANJAR (Chicken and Vermicelli Soup):
- Boil the chicken in 2 litter water until tender, drain and shred meat when cool. Reserve 1 1/2 liters stock. Wrap nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom in small pieces of cloth..
- Grind shallot, garlic, gingger, lemon grass, turmeric until fine. Heat the margarine and saute the ground seasoning until fragrant. Add wrap spices and papper..
- Put the sauteed spices into the stock. Cover the saucepan, and continue to simmer for about 30 minute..
- For the Sambal: Grind all ingredients together except oil, heat oil and saute the ground ingredients until fragrant..
- For potato croquettes: Mash about 350 gram boiled potatoes,and add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg and 1 egg yolk. Shape into balls. Deep in the beaten egg white, and fry until golden brown..
- How to serve : Arrange rice cake or rice, glass noodles, shredded chicken, spring onions and parsley in a bowl. Add a few pieces of egg and potatoe croquettes. Pour boiling chicken stock over and garnish with fried shallots. Serve with Sambal, soy sauce and lime..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your SOTO BANJAR (Chicken and Vermicelli Soup) makes your day cheerful.