What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha recipe. To make cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha:
- You need 1 pound (454 g) of penne pasta.
- Use 1 TBSP of butter.
- Use 1 of onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/4 (200 g) of kabocha squash (bite size cut).
- Get 1 of chicken breast.
- Provide 3 TBSP of flour.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- You need 500 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Get 170 g of Italian cheese mix(mozzarella, provolone, cheddar).
- Take 2 TBSP of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 TBSP of bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Truffle salt (if you prefer).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add salt. Cook penne for al dente. After cooking, put the pasta into the 9 x 13 inch oven safe container..
- Pre heat oven 425F.
- In a microwave safe glass container, pour 1/2 inch of water and place in kabocha. Microwave for 3 minutes..
- In a large pan, medium heat, melt butter and add sliced onion until it gets clear, 5 minutes..
- Add flour to the pan and mix very well until you don’t see any flour..
- In the same pan, sauté chicken until it’s cooked and become white color, 5 minutes. (Chicken will be cooked more later). Add back the microwaved kabocha into the pan..
- Add milk and heavy whipping cream 200 ml at a time. After finishing pouring all the milk, add bay leaf and sliced chicken stock cube into the pan and cook for another 2 minutes. Adjust flavor with salt and pepper..
- Pour ❼ into the 9 x 13 inch container (from ➊). Remove bay leaf. Sprinkle over with Italian cheese mix, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake it for 15 min at 425F until it’s golden brown like this!.
- Truffle salt is a great addition to this dish if you are feeling fancy!.
Kabocha mashed cream cheese and Japanese mayonnaise. Get this sweet, savory, creamy AND healthy recipe for Eggplant and Kabocha Squash Miso Gratin from Pickled Skillet Chicken and Butternut Squash Chelsea's Messy Apron features delicious, easy-to-make. Gooey, cheesy chicken enchiladas stuffed with grilled zucchini in a delicious, creamy sauce. Handfuls of sharp Canadian white Cheddar are tucked inside the tortillas and sprinkled on top.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cheesy white sauce gratin with chicken and kabocha turns your day joyful.