What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Bonito Nigiri Sushi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bonito Nigiri Sushi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonito nigiri sushi recipe. You can cook bonito nigiri sushi using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Bonito Nigiri Sushi:
- You need of fillet Bonito sashimi.
- You need of Green onions.
- Prepare of Grated ginger.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get of Sushi rice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Bonito Nigiri Sushi:
- Slice the tuna diagonally at a 45° angle. At home we tend to slice our sashimi slices quite thick at maybe 5-6 mm..
- When you've almost cut through, stand the knife up and cut at a 90° angle..
- If you slice the sashimi like this, you'll end up with a beautiful cut like in this photo..
- Place the bonito sashimi on some sushi rice and mould the nigiri sushi. You should be using around 15-18 g rice per sushi. Don't worry too much about getting the perfect shape, just make it how you like. A more detailed guide to cutting sashimi can be found at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150172-nigiri-sushi-how-to-make-sushi-rice-and-form-the-sushi.
- Garnish the sushi with some green onions and grated ginger. Finish with a piece of sliced garlic that's been soaked in water..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bonito Nigiri Sushi turns your day cheerful.