What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for best Bbq kaleji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bbq kaleji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq kaleji recipe. To make bbq kaleji you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Bbq kaleji:
- Take 1 of full Kaleji (with heart and kidneys) cut into small cubes.
- You need 3 of tomatoes (peel off the skin and cut them).
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of worestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get of Water as required.
- You need of Koila.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bbq kaleji:
- Put oil in a pan and add Ginger garlic paste..
- Now add Kaleji and bhonofy it..
- Now add tomatoes, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and bhonofy it..
- Add water to tenderize it..
- When Kaleji is tenderized, add BBQ sauce, worestershire sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce, hot sauce, oregano leaves, thyme and salt..
- Again bhonofy it. Take heated Koyla in a foil and put in between it, put few drops of oil on heated koyla and cover it with lid for 1 minute..
- Now serve it hot with different types of chutneys/ ketchup..
The World's first tell-all online BBQ cooking school is going to teach you the competition barbecue secrets from the best Grand Champion Pitmasters and Grillmasters around! From bull'S-eye original bbq sauce to bull's-eye glazes and hot sauces, IT's all here Experience a range of bull'S-eye's original american bbq sauces with. All Baking BBQ Chicken Cooking Videos Desserts Drinks Ice Cream Mutton & Beef Pasta Pizza Rice Salad Sauces Sea Food Snacks Fried Liver Masala. Outdoor BBQ Grills & BBQ Accessories – BBQ.com. This Seekh Kaleji recipe is extremely tasty, aromatic and easy to make.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bbq kaleji makes your day cheerful.