Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Mixed Veg bread rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mixed Veg bread rolls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg bread rolls recipe. To cook mixed veg bread rolls you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Mixed Veg bread rolls:
- Provide 6 of Bread Slices.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use 4 tbsp of Fresh Peas.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide Few Sprigs of Cilantro.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Get As required of Oil for Deep Frying.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mixed Veg bread rolls:
- Peel and finely chop the carrot. Remove stems, wash and finely chop the green chiles Wash, separate cilantro leaves and finely chop them. Boil the potato in enough water till it turns soft. Cool the potato to room temperature and peel the potato. Roughly chop the boiled potato..
- Boil till the carrot turns soft, add the frozen or fresh green peas and remove from heat. Strain the carrots and peas if necessary and cool them to room temperature. Heat quarter tsp of oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and green chilies. When raw smell of the ginger garlic paste is gone after a few seconds, remove from heat, cool the mixture a bit and add garam masala to the pot..
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled potato, carrot, peas, above spice mixture, cilantro and salt. Mash the mixture with help of a masher into paste. Leave some of the peas and carrots pieces intact. Divide the mixture into equal portion. Take a wide bowl full of water. Chop the edges off of the bread slices..
- Damp a muslin cloth and cover one bread slice at a time with the cloth. Dip the covered bread slice in the water for a second and remove. Squeeze the bread slice wrapped in muslin clothe between the palms to remove excess water. Take each portion of the mixed vegetable stuffing and place it on the damp bread slice..
- Roll one side of the damp bread slice over the stuffing till it touches the opposite side and pinch with wet fingers to seal the edges. Repeat the same with remaining bread slices and the stuffing..
- Roll each stuffed bread roll in bread crumbs and keep aside. Heat oil in a small pan on medium heat, slowly place the stuffed bread rolls into hot oil. Fry the bread rolls on both sides till they turn dark golden brown in color..
- Keep the bread rolls over absorbent paper. Sprinkle Chaat masala.Mixed Vegetable Bread rolls are ready to serve with dips or Chutney..
When ready to cook, thaw in the refrigerator and. These pandesal bread rolls are soft, fluffy and perfectly sweet bread, plus are free of both dairy and eggs! These soft, fluffy and perfectly sweet bread rolls are great for anytime of day. They can be enjoyed on their own or with sweet and savory fillings. This Vegetable bread roll is a nice twist to the everyday bread.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mixed Veg bread rolls turns your day joyful.