Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Arbi ke Patore recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Arbi ke Patore recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi ke patore recipe. You can have arbi ke patore using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Arbi ke Patore:
- Use 8 of Arbi leaves(taro leaves).
- You need 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of ajwain/carrom seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Amchur(dry mango) powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Arbi ke Patore:
- First wash Arbi leaves and remove the stem.
- Make a paste of besan and mix the spices, spread it on leave and then put another leave on it and roll, do the same with all and keep them aside..
- Put a kadai on flame and add 1 glass of water to boil and put the Arbi rolls and close the lid for two three minutes, it is soft now. Take out and cool down for two minutes to keep them settled down..
- Now slice them into small pieces, put a kadai on flame add oil and crackle mustard seeds, put patore and shallow fry, add lemon juice and serve it hot, spicy and crispy Arbi Patore..
For more recipes related to Arbi aur Arbi ke Patton ki Sabzi checkout Aaluchi Patal Bhaji , Khatti Arbi, Dabi Arbi Ka Salan. Ingredients for Arbi Ke Papad Recipe. This recipe is very delicious & prepared with arbi leaves which rolled with gram flour & tasty mix of spices. It is very easy to make & getting popular in other parts of india. Arbi ke Kabab is a Punjabi vegetarian recipe made with mashed arbi, gram flour and breadcrumbs.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Arbi ke Patore makes your day joyful.