What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Steamed gujarati leaf dhokla recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Steamed gujarati leaf dhokla recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed gujarati leaf dhokla recipe. To cook steamed gujarati leaf dhokla you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Steamed gujarati leaf dhokla:
- Use (3 Cup) of Rice.
- Provide (1 Cup) of Yellow split Pigeon peas (Toor daal).
- Use 1 Cup of Split & skinned green gram, yellow lentil (Moong daal).
- Take 1 Cup of Split & skinned black gram lentil (Urad dal).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Split Bengal gram lentil (Chana daal).
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Provide as required of Curd or buttermilk.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Use as required of Warm water.
- You need 2 of Green chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get as required of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Chaat masala (for sprinkle on dhokla).
- Use As required of Groundnut oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Steamed gujarati leaf dhokla:
- Step 1 :- *Preparation of dhokla batter* :- Grind 3 cup rice along with 1-1 cup of each lentils in flour milk. Your dhokla flour is now ready. Firstly add a pinch of salt, oil and 1 spoon curd to flour and mix it well. Now start adding warm water to make a batter. Whisk the batter lump less and put it on medium consistency. Cover it with a lid and keep it for fermentation atlist 8-10 hours. Now add salt,turmeric, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste,red chili powder, sugar and mix it well..
- Step 2 :- *Steam the dhokla in dhokla maker* :- Add baking soda in batter. Stirr it well. Now, spread some oil on the dhokla plate. Grease it well. Immediately pour the batter in the plate and steam it in dhokla maker (steamer). It will take 10-15 minutes. Check with a knife or toothpick.Repeat the same process with the remaining batter..
- Step 3 :- *Serve leave gujarati dhokla* :- Take out dhokla plate from steamer. Immediately sprinkle red chilli powder, chaat masala and spread groundnut oil on dhokla plate. Cut it into desired shape. Take out leave dhokla on serving plate and enjoy with green coriander chutney or Gujarati farsan kadhi or Tomato sauce..
I love it as it is easy to make and is a Steamed Snack So no need to feel guilty when you make and eat it. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. Also, there are hundreds of white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. This all-time favourite is enjoyed as a starter, as a tea-time snack, or even for.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Steamed gujarati leaf dhokla turns your day cheerful.