What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Mini moong dal masala dosa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mini moong dal masala dosa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini moong dal masala dosa recipe. You can have mini moong dal masala dosa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Mini moong dal masala dosa:
- Prepare 2 cups of raw rice.
- Use 3/4 cup of split moong dal (yellow lentil).
- Get of Green chilli,garlic,ginger paste 2tspoons.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Boiled potatoes 2medium sized.
- Take of Oil 2tbspoon.
- Take of Podi chutney.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mini moong dal masala dosa:
- Soak moong dal and rice separately for four hours..
- Grind to fine paste.and ferment overnight..
- Now add salt and one teaspoon of green chilly, ginger garlic paste to dosa batter.once you add this,there is no need of chutney..
- Heat Pan put oil and spread dosa batter.made mini dosa because kids don't eat whole.so if you serve like this.no waste of food..
- Mash boiled potatoes and saute in ginger garlic paste with turmeric powder and salt and asefoetida.dosa bhaji is ready.spread bhaji on mini dosa and serve hot with podi chutney and sauce.
Moong dal dosas are faster and Moong Dal Dosa, also known as "cheela" or "puda, is a thin, crisp pancake made from any one of a variety of batters. Moong dal dosa is a convenient. Main difference between regular masala dosa and mysore masala dosa is in Mysore masala red chutney is used and it's crispy from outside and soft These mini version of very good specially if you want to limit your intake of masala dosa and specially mysore masala dosa where ghee/butter used. Moong dal samosas are a very famous snack item of the northern India. Unlike the normal samosas, these can be kept for days and they won't go bad for.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mini moong dal masala dosa turns your day cheerful.