What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated pork tenderloin w/horseradish sauce recipe. You can cook marinated pork tenderloin w/horseradish sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce:
- Use 1 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Marinade.
- Use 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Minced Greek Oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried Tarragon.
- Get of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Horseradish.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce:
- In a mixing bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Add tenderloin(s) and coat thuroughly. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Add butter to an oven-safe skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sear the marinated tenderloin(s) on all sides until a brown crust has formed..
- Place pan with tenerloin(s) into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F..
- Mix together horseradish sauce ingredients in separate bowl and set aside..
- Remove meat when finished and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing..
- Serve in 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices with sauce on the side..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce makes your day cheerful.