What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash recipe. To cook sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- You need 1 of ripe mango.
- Prepare 2 of acorn squash.
- Use 1-2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- Use of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup.
- Use 1-2 of green onion chopped.
- Use of Shredded cheese (any).
- Take of Butter or margarine.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut acorn squash in half. Remove guts from halves and discard. Place on baking sheet. (use baking spray for no stick) Shake salt and pepper and cinnamon and sugar all over and inside halves. (pumpkin spice flavor is great as well!).
- Place in each center, 2 half inch pats of butter, then half a cup of brown sugar, next 2-3 pieces of cut mango, and half a cup of cranberries. Finally Shake additional layer of cinnamon and sugar across tops. Drizzle syrup across..
- Optional- Top with a dash of chopped green onion and a pinch of shredded cheese of your choice!.
- Bake at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until softened. (similar to cooking a potato) Serve and Eat right from Skins. Or…..
- Remove from Skins and serve as a sweet potato type dish… Yum! Or…..
- Mash with fork and Enjoy as a Fruity "Mashed Sweet Potato" like side dish. Or…..
- Freeze for Later or Storage! Enjoy! 💛.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash turns your day cheerful.