What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction recipe. To cook brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction:
- Use of For the duck.
- Take 4 of duck breast, skin on.
- Use of Rosemary, oregano, thyme, Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Use 2 tbs of butter.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 6 oz of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 half of cup dry white wine.
- Provide 1 half of teaspoon each, ground ginger and nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use of For the vegetable braise.
- Use 2 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 lb of baby organic rainbow carrots.
- You need 1 of leek, sliced thin.
- Get 1 of bulb fennel, sliced thin.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 cup of white wine.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction:
- Place a little oil in a frying pan. Saute carrots until they start to brown. Add wine & reduce by half. Add a little water and cover. Steam until tender..
- Add butter to another frying pan. Saute leek, fennel, and garlic until it just caramelizes. Mix with the carrots when they are done..
- Meanwhile, score the skin of the duck breast 3 or 4 times. This will keep it from curling up in the frying pan. Coat with seasonings let sit 15 minutes..
- During this time melt butter in a small saucepan on medium low. Add blueberries. Stir often until they soften and release their juices. Add wine, vinegar, ginger and nutmeg. Let liquid reduce by half. Add brown sugar and stir very often until sugar caramelizes making the sauce slightly thicker..
- Heat oil in another frying pan. Over medium high heat. Place duck in skin side down. Fry 4 minutes. Melt butter around the duck. Spoon melted butter over the top. Fry 7 minutes total on the skin side. The skin should be golden brown and a little crispy..
- Flip duck. Cook 3-4 minutes on the other side. Spoon butter over the top again during this time. Remove duck to a cutting board and let rest 2-3 minutes..
- Slice duck about 1/2 inch thick on a bias. Arrange over the vegetable medly. Pour sauce over the top. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
To keep the edges from curling up, press. Seared Duck Breast with Wheat Berries and Endive. Hosted a Dinner Party: Cold Cucumber and Dill Soup, Chevre and Golden Beets with Orange Reduction, Tomato and Olive Tart, Pan-Seared Duck Breast with Blueberry Balsamic Reduction, Toasted Pine Nuts and Arugula. The Best Duck Breast Recipes on Yummly Dried Duck Breast, Duck Breast With Apples, Duck Breast With Raspberry Coulis.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Brad's seared duck breast w/ blueberry balsamic reduction turns your day cheerful.