Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits recipe. You can have gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits:
- Get 1 pack of gnocchi.
- Take of Bacon bits (to taste).
- Take Bunch of scallions.
- You need 1 quart of cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Garlic (to taste).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits:
- Cook gnocchi.
- In frying pan (deep) saute garlic on butter. Add bacon bits (can consider imitation for vegetarian versio). Do all this on LOW heat so the garlic doesn't burn..
- When garlic is sautéed and bacon bits released the flavors, add heavy cream and chopped scallions. Add pinch of pepper and salt (to taste) and shred the parmesan cheese (to taste). Simmer until it thickens up..
- Add cooked gnocchi/pasta to sauce and flip/stir to cover the pasta..
Light, airy gnocchi tossed with tender shrimp and the most amazing cream sauce you'll want to drink! You know I don't have to convince any of you when it comes to a garlic parmesan cream sauce. My guy isn't much into pasta or gnocchi, but with this sauce and the shrimp he went back. Other alternatives – mascarpone makes a great 'instant' cream sauce. Add some proper [freshly-grated, not that powdery stuff] parmesan to add some Frying gives each piece a lovely golden crust, which stays crisp even after sauce is added.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits makes your day cheerful.