Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies recipe. To cook beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies you only need 12 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- You need 1 Kilogram of Best beef steak mince.
- You need 4 of Onions (medium).
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 3 Sticks of celery.
- Provide 1 of Scotch bonnet chilli.
- Use 6 of Green chillies.
- Get 4 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of X 400 grams cans chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of X 400 grams cans red kidney beans.
- You need 5 of Beef stock cubes.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Basmati rice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- Peel, slice and finely chop the onion..
- Finely slice and chop the green pepper..
- Wash and then finely slice the celery length wise..
- Slice the lengths of celery into very thin pieces..
- Tip, freeze your fresh chillies straight after purchase to keep fresh and to prepare more easily..
- Holding the frozen chillies by the stalk snip with scissors very finely keeping all the seeds..
- Choose nice plump garlic Cloves..
- Slice and using a knife finely chop the Cloves of garlic..
- Drain the kidney beans and put to one side..
- Open the chopped tomatoes and put to one side..
- In a large heavy based pan, gently brown off the mince in its own fat.
- Once browned, you will need to drain the fat off, making this dish nice and healthy. Put the mince to one side..
- Clean the pan and add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Turn on the heat and add chopped onion..
- Add chopped pepper..
- Add chopped celery..
- Saute with the lid on untill vegetables are a little softer..
- Now add the drained kidney beans..
- Add browned mince..
- Add chillies and garlic..
- Stir through thoroughly then add the chopped tomatoes..
- Stir then add the five crumbled beef stock cubes. (Salt and pepper are not needed in this recipe because of the richness of all the ingredients, celery and the stock cubes)..
- Stir through really well..
- Keep heat low, place lid over chilli and simmer gently for about 90 minutes..
- Every 20 minutes or so check, stir, turn heat down to very low and replace lid..
- When chilli ready, turn heat off but keep covered. Tip, a chillies flavour will improve over time, so can be made the day before and then stored once cool in the fridge..
- Tip, always make the rice fresh for your chilli when needed..
- Take 2 cups of washed basmati rice and place in a large heavy based saucepan together with 2 level teaspoons of salt and 4 cups of cold water. Bring to boil, turn heat down to absolute minimum, put lid on and time for 15 minutes. Do Not during this time, open, stir or turn heat up. You should have perfect rice enough for 8 Servings..
- Place rice around dish and ladle a generous portion of beautiful chilli in the centre. Serve with a well-deserved glass of red wine and Enjoy!.
Be sure to have your ANNOTATIONS turned ON in order to see the ingredients and other printed directions. The surprise ingredient in this triple-tested chilli con carne recipe is coffee, which helps to tenderise large handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped. Stir through the garlic, chillies, cumin, and. Photograph: Felicity Cloake for the Guardian. Add the spices to the pan along with the sugar fresh chillies and simmer, partially covered, for another half hour, adding a little water if it seems dry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies makes your day joyful.