Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) recipe. You can have gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Use 500 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass (bruised).
- Take 1/2 inch of galangal (bruised).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare 5 of shallot.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of candlenut.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 inch of turmeric.
- You need 5 of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Marinate chicken with lime juice for 10 minutes. Blend garlic, shallot, candlenut, ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cumin, coriander and 1 Tbsp water with food processor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on skillet with medium fire. Add the blended spices, bay leaf, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass and galangal into skillet and stir it until fragrant. Add chicken and water, then cook it for 5 minutes until chicken is half-cooked..
- Add coconut milk, salt, sugar and chicken stock powder. Mix it well and simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce becomes slightly thickened. Keep stiring while cooking. Taste the sauce, add more salt if it's needed..
- Gulai Ayam is ready to serve with rice ✨.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) makes your day cheerful.