Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Dahi Lamb Curry (Yogurt Lamb Curry) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Dahi Lamb Curry (Yogurt Lamb Curry) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi lamb curry (yogurt lamb curry) recipe. You can have dahi lamb curry (yogurt lamb curry) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Dahi Lamb Curry (Yogurt Lamb Curry):
- Prepare of To Marinate:.
- Use 1 of . Lamb – 1 kg.
- Prepare 2 of . Yogurt – 3/4 cup.
- Use 3 of . Salt – pinch.
- Get of Ingredients:.
- Get 1 of . Oil – 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Cinnamon – 1 inch.
- You need 3 of . Cardamon – 3.
- You need 4 of . Clove – 6.
- Provide 5 of . Onion – 2 sliced thinly.
- You need 6 of . Tomato – 1/2 chopped finely.
- Get 7 of . Green chilli – 3 silted.
- Take 8 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 9 of . Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp.
- Use 10 of . Turmeric – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 11 of . Chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Get 12 of . Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Use 13 of . Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 14 of . Coriander leaves – to garnish.
- Take 15 of . Salt – as needed.
- Provide 16 of . Nutmeg powder – pinch.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Dahi Lamb Curry (Yogurt Lamb Curry):
- Marinate the lamb pieces in yogurt and pinch of salt for about 1/2 an hour to 1 hour in fridge..
- Heat oil in kadai add cinnamon, cardamon, clove. Now add sliced onion and green chillis. Saute till the onion turns transparent..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder. Saute until the raw smell goes off. Add tomatoes and saute for a bit. Now add the marinated lamb with yogurt to this. Cook the lamb in its own yogurt water on medium heat till the oil separates from the sides.
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder and cumin powder. Saute for a minute..
- Add 2 cups of water, salt. Cover and cook the lamb pieces till soft and juicy in slow fire. This dish you have to slow cook the lamb to get perfect juicy consistency..
- Open the lid add garam masala and cook for another 2 minutes. Adjust the salt level. Garnish with nutmeg powder and coriander leaves. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with pulav, naan or roti..
The dish is found in different variations across all states, countries and regions of South Asia. This yogurt lamb curry is not really an authentic Kashmiri curry, because traditionally mawal flowers are used in the curry. See more ideas about Yogurt curry, Curry, Okra recipes. Peshwari lamb kebab – Alfred Prasad. This delightful lamb kebab recipe features grilled lamb chops marinated with raw papaya, garlic, ground chilli, fennel and cream.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dahi Lamb Curry (Yogurt Lamb Curry) makes your day cheerful.