Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Apricot Filled Lebkechun Hearts recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Apricot Filled Lebkechun Hearts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot filled lebkechun hearts recipe. You can have apricot filled lebkechun hearts using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Apricot Filled Lebkechun Hearts:
- Provide 125 g of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 50 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 55 g of honey.
- Use 40 g of coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond milk.
- Provide 6 tsp of apricot jam*.
- You need of Glaze:.
- You need 50 g of dark chocolate**.
- Take 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of almond milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Apricot Filled Lebkechun Hearts:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- In a small saucepan, gently warm the honey and oil until melted. Turn the heat off and set the pan to one side..
- Weigh out the flour and then sift it into a large mixing bowl (discard the bigger bran flakes left in the sieve if using wholewheat flour). Add the ground almonds, spices and baking powder to the sieve and sieve these ingredients into the flour. Don’t discard the larger almond pieces, tip anything left in the sieve into the mixing bowl. Mix all dry ingredients together well..
- Pour the honey and oil into the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon. Add the almond milk and bring the dough together in a slightly sticky dough..
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until it is approximately ¾ cm thick. Cut out 12 heart shapes from the dough..
- Put half of the hearts on a baking tray lined with more parchment paper. Spoon a small tsp of apricot jam into the centre of each heart..
- Using a pastry brush (or your finger), wet the edges of the heart with some water. Then put another heart shape on top of your cake, using your fingers to gently press the two hearts together..
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden in colour. Allow to cool..
- Warm the almond milk and coconut oil in a small saucepan until hot but not boiling. Pour the hot milk and oil into a bowl containing the dark chocolate (broken into small pieces). Stir until all of the chocolate is melted. If you need to, put the chocolate in the microwave, or over hot water, for a few seconds to melt it all completely. Dip each heart into the chocolate glaze and allow to cool and set before eating..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Apricot Filled Lebkechun Hearts makes your day joyful.