What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super easy french dips recipe. You can have mike's super easy french dips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Provide of French Dips.
- Provide 2 lb of Thin Sliced Roast Beef [from deli].
- Use 4 large of 6" Sub Rolls Or French Rolls.
- Provide 8 slice of Swiss Or Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 can of 8 oz Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic Powder – Onion Powder [reserve half].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Rosemary & Thyme [reserve half].
- Prepare 2 of Au Jus Sauce + 2 Cups Beef Broth Or 2 Cups Water.
- Take of Options.
- You need 1 cup of Horseradish Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sport Peppers.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Mix your packets of Au Jus as per manufactures directions. Usually, about 2 cups water. To intensify the beef flavor, substitute 1/2 water with beef broth. Don't substitute all beef broth as it will make your Au Jus too salty. Make your Au Jus as thick or as thin as you'd like though it's usually served pretty thin, like a broth..
- Split and lightly toast your bread. Don't split your bread all the way through..
- Add half of your roast beef to a non stick pan. Add 1/4 cup beef broth and 1/2 of each of your seasonings to the pan as well. Mix up, turn on high, cover and let steam for 2 minutes..
- Remove lid, mix up meat once more and separate meat in to two even piles. Add two slices of cheese to each pile and place lid back on for 1 minute. Repeat same process for your other 1 pound of roast beef..
- Place moistened meat on dry toasted bread, cheese side up, and serve with a garnish of sport or banana peppers and a steaming bowl of Au Jus lightly sprinkled with cracked black pepper and dried parsley..
- Tiger Sauce Recipe: Three parts Sour Cream to one part Horseradish. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mike's Super Easy French Dips turns your day cheerful.