Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Balsamic Chicken and Veggies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Balsamic Chicken and Veggies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic chicken and veggies recipe. You can cook balsamic chicken and veggies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Balsamic Chicken and Veggies:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 TBSP Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 20 oz. of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2 inch pieces, thinner stalks desired.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of matchstick carrots.
- Get 1 cup of halved grape tomatoes.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Balsamic Chicken and Veggies:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and red pepper flakes. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then place chicken in evenly heated skillet. Cook 6-7 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking until the chicken has cooked through..
- Add half the dressing mixture to the skillet and rotate chicken to evenly coat. Transfer chicken to a large plate or a serving platter while leaving sauce in the skillet..
- Add asparagus and carrots to skillet. Stir frequently until crisp and tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer veggies to plate with chicken..
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and cook. Stir constantly until thickened, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes to chicken and veggies and drizzle dressing mixture in pan over top (or return chicken and veggies to pan and toss to coat)..
It's low on prep time, has few ingredients, and is huge. Posted in Dinner, Recipes by Rachel. I've got another quick and flavorful recipe for you packed with veggies. My new Asian Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies is weeknight dinner approved. I'd love to hear what subs you try (or plan to try) in the comments below!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Balsamic Chicken and Veggies makes your day cheerful.