Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Malva Pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Malva Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malva pudding recipe. To cook malva pudding you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Malva Pudding:
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of double cream.
- Use 1/2 Cup of butter.
- Get 3/4 Cup of dark brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fine apricot jam.
- Use of Batter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/3 Cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of fine apricot jam.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of cake flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 tsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Malva Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- In a sauce pan, place all the sauce ingredients and stir continuously over high heat and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 5 minutes or till you have a glossy sauce..
- Remove from the heat and keep warm..
- For the batter, Cream butter and sugar together until the butter is pale and soft..
- Beat in the apricot jam, then add the egg and beat till well combined..
- Combine bicarbonate of soda and milk till soda dissolves..
- Sift flour and the salt together and add to the batter, alternating with the milk. Beat in vinegar till well combined..
- Pour batter into a greased ovenproof bowl and pour half the sauce over the batter..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until nicely browned..
- Remove from oven and pour over the remaining sauce a little at a time until all sauce is absorbed..
- Serve hot with cream, custard and ice-cream..
Us South Africans are a proud bunch. Malva Pudding is a sweet pudding, usually served hot with custard, cream or ice-cream. The sauce that is added afterwards is what makes this pudding such a favourite. Malva Pudding is a big part of South African Desserts, it is easy and you can create more dessert out of one recipe, the great thing about this Malva pudding is that you can add more ingredients like. Looking for a simple Malva pudding recipe?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Malva Pudding makes your day cheerful.