Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Creme Caramel Pudding recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Creme Caramel Pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creme caramel pudding recipe. To cook creme caramel pudding you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Creme Caramel Pudding:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk (Alternative you can use 1.5 cups of milk and ½ cup of Evaporated Milk to give it more creaminess).
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Creme Caramel Pudding:
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- In a ceramic bowl, that is oven proof (I used a 7-inch bowl), put 2 tbsp of sugar and place the bowl on the stove to melt the sugar to become caramelised. Be careful you do not make the caramel to dark otherwise it will become bitter..
- Let it cool for 2-3 mins and then add the mixture into the caramelised bowl and you can either steam for 20 mins or put it in a water bath in oven at 175 degrees for 45mins..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Creme Caramel Pudding turns your day cheerful.