What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Homemade Coronation Sauce Recipe recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Homemade Coronation Sauce Recipe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade coronation sauce recipe recipe. You can have homemade coronation sauce recipe using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Homemade Coronation Sauce Recipe:
- Take 50 ml of Oil (I used rapeseed oil).
- Get 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Garlic Purée.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apricot Jam.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Homemade Coronation Sauce Recipe:
- Finely chop the red onion and sweat slowly in the oil until soft.
- Add the garlic purée and the tomato paste and cook until all is mixed together.
- Add the curry powder and cook for a further 5 minutes, cook slowly so the curry powder does not burn and taste bitter.
- Add the apricot jam and cook for about 10 minutes until the mix is fairly smooth. It won’t be fully smooth as the onions will give the appearance of it being lumpy. It should be about as thick as custard.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool then add to an equal amount of mayonnaise and add some sultanas as well..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Homemade Coronation Sauce Recipe turns your day joyful.