Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Air fried Coconut shrimp recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Air fried Coconut shrimp recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried coconut shrimp recipe. To make air fried coconut shrimp you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Air fried Coconut shrimp:
- You need 2 pounds of raw shrimp.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- Use 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- Use 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Air fried Coconut shrimp:
- Put Shrimp in egg wash, add all other ingredients to a Ziploc bag. Place shrimp in bag and shake to cover with the mix..
- Preheat air fryer when you’re ready to air fry spray one side of the shrimp with a nonstick spray put that side of the shrimp down in the air fryer and then spray the other side of the shrimp..
- No cooking times given as each air fryer is different. I think I cooked this on 400.
- For the sauce, mix together orange marmalade and Thai sweet chili sauce..
There are two methods to fry the coconut shrimp. First option is to use the air fryer. Grab your air fryer and whip up these Air Fried Coconut Curried Shrimp Bites complete with homemade pickled vegetables and remoulade sauce. Drain shrimp from marinade and coat evenly with breading. Keto Coconut Shrimp is the perfect Keto appetizer or Keto friendly dinner.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Air fried Coconut shrimp makes your day cheerful.