What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Ghalieh Mahi | Persian Cod With Herbs and Tamarind recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Ghalieh Mahi | Persian Cod With Herbs and Tamarind recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghalieh mahi | persian cod with herbs and tamarind recipe. To make ghalieh mahi Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Ghalieh Mahi | Persian Cod With Herbs and Tamarind:
- Use of Herbs:.
- Take 3 TBSP of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Take 3 Bunches of Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- You need 3 Bunches of Coriander Coarsely Chopped,.
- Provide of Scallions White & Green Parts Coarsely Chopped, 2 Bunches + More For Garnishing.
- Provide 3 Bunches of Mint Coarsely Chopped,.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Dried Fenugreek,.
- Get of White Pepper, 1 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use of Stew:.
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 TBSP + More.
- Prepare 2 of Yellow Onion Finely Sliced,.
- Use Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Demerara Sugar,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Get 5 Cloves of Garlic Crushed,.
- Use 2 TBSP of Turmeric Powder,.
- Take of Red Chili Flakes, 2 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use 2.5 Cups of Vegetable Stock,.
- Get of Tamarind Paste, 1/4 Cup Adjust To Preference.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Get of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Take of Canola / Peanut / Grapeseed / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Provide 6 of Cod / Halibut Fillets,.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Ghalieh Mahi | Persian Cod With Herbs and Tamarind:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/12/Vegetable-Stock for the veg stock recipe..
- Prepare the herbs. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in parsley, coriander, scallions and mint. Saute until they start to stick to the bottom of the skillet. It should take about 15 mins..
- Add in fenugreek and pepper. Saute to combine well. Remove from heat and cover. Set aside for 5 mins..
- Prepare the stew. In another skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in onion. Season with salt, pepper and sugar..
- Saute until the onion is lightly caramelized. It should take about 10 to 15 mins. Add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in turmeric and 1 TBSP of olive oil Saute until well combine and aromatic..
- Add in chili flakes and saute to combine well. Deglaze the skillet with vegetable stock. Bring it up to simmer. Allow it to simmer for 1 to 2 mins..
- Remove from heat and transfer this stew into the herbs mixture. Return the skillet back over medium heat. Add in tamarind. Taste and adjust the seasonings with salt, pepper and sugar..
- Stir to combine well. Add 6 more TBSP of olive oil. Bring it up to a slow simmer. Turn the heat down to low and cover..
- Continue to simmer for about 1 hr or until the oil separates and float to the top. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning.* Lastly, add in lemon juice and zest. Carefully, transfer into a blender..
- Blitz until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasonings again with salt, pepper, sugar and tamarind. Transfer into a large bowl and set aside..
- Prepare the fish. Using a clean skillet over medium heat, add in 3 TBSP of oil. Heat the oil up to almost smoking point. Season the fish lightly with salt and pepper..
- Make sure the fish is at room temperature. Pat the fish dry with kitchen paper before seasoning.* Place the fish, skin side down, away from you, onto the skillet. Using a slotted spatula, gently press the fish down. *This will prevent the skin from shrinking.*.
- Continue cooking until bottom is crispy and brown. It should take 4 to 5 mins. *Do not try to disturb the fish.* Using a slotted spatula, flip the fish. Tilt the skillet and baste the fish with the liquid..
- Continue cooking until bottom is lightly browned. Repeat the process for the remaining fish. Transfer the sauce onto serving plate..
- Place the fish onto the sauce. Garnish with some finely chopped green parts of scallions. Serve immediately..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Ghalieh Mahi | Persian Cod With Herbs and Tamarind turns your day cheerful.