What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf recipe. You can have vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- Get 200 grams of Vickys Shortcrust Pastry recipe from my profile.
- Use 4 tbsp of strawberry or apricot jam.
- Get 100 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Provide 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Use 100 grams of ground almonds.
- Get 25 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 3/4 tsp of almond essence.
- You need 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer recipe on my profile.
- You need 6 tbsp of light coconut milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a rectangular baking tray, 7"x 11" size. Make sure the parchment paper hangs over the sides for easy removal after baking.
- Roll the pastry dough out and cut to fit the tin. Trim the edges to straighten but keep the offcuts and be careful transferring the pastry. Use your rolling pin to help hold and position it. Bake blind for 10 minutes then set aside to cool a little bit.
- Roll out the offcut pastry and cut into strips. Set aside.
- Spread the jam all over the firm but warm pastry base and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour and almond essence and combine.
- Mix the egg replacer and milk together and stir with the ground almonds into the batter.
- Pour the batter over the pastry in the tin and level off.
- Lay the pastry strips in a lattice pattern over the top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the cake is risen and golden.
- Cool on a wire rack then cut into equal squares.
In this recipe it's used in a classic French tart. Note: To keep this recipe easy and simple I bake the tart, base and filling, in one go. The bottom does not go soggy this way when I bake it, but it is not exactly crisp either. This delightful Apple Frangipane Tart combines buttery crisp pastry with a sweet almond cream and lightly sweetened apples. It is a free form tart which means it does not use a tart pan.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF makes your day cheerful.