Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for best Whole wheat pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Whole wheat pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat pasta recipe. To make whole wheat pasta you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Whole wheat pasta:
- Prepare 1 cup of brown pasta.
- Use 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced mixed peppers.
- Get 1 of sliced onion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Whole wheat pasta:
- In a pan bring water to boil and add oil, pasta and salt and cook. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water and set aside..
- In a pan heat oil and sauté onion and mixed peppers. Add broccoli and spinach, saute until veggies are soft..
- You can add white sauce if preferred.
- White sauce Ingredients 2 tablespoon Whole wheat flour 1/2 litre skimmed milk Salt to taste 1 teaspoon oregano 1 tablespoon olive oil Method:- In a pan add olive oil and roast the flour. Add milk and stir until it thickens. Add pasta and vegetables and serve..
Whole-wheat pasta can be made into a variety of shapes and sizes, including penne pasta. My Homemade Whole Wheat Pasta is much more delicate than the dried store-bought stuff. One of my favorite parts of making my own whole wheat pasta is the incredible texture it yields. Nutritious, homemade whole-wheat pasta calls for just a handful of ingredients and the method is simple — but it does take time. However, there's nothing more satisfying than enjoying the results of.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Whole wheat pasta makes your day cheerful.