Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Brad's Butternut, English Pea and Prawn Risotto recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Brad's Butternut, English Pea and Prawn Risotto recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's butternut, english pea and prawn risotto recipe. You can have brad's butternut, english pea and prawn risotto using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Brad's Butternut, English Pea and Prawn Risotto:
- Get 1 lb of 16-21 count prawns, remove all shell.
- Use 2 clove of minced garlic, divided.
- You need to taste of Sea salt, black pepper.
- Use 1 of shallot, minced.
- Take 1 cup of cubed butternut squash, about 1/2 inch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butternut squash puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of English peas, thawed. If fresh blanch.
- Take 6 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked.
- Take 1 cup of arborio rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white wine, I used pinot griggio.
- You need 4 cups of warm chicken stock.
- Use 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese, plus a little for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Brad's Butternut, English Pea and Prawn Risotto:
- Boil a pot of water. Add squash cubes. Blanch them for 2-3 minutes or until you just start to feel them soften a little. Drain and immediately immerse in ice water to stop the cooking process. After they cool, drain and set aside..
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add 2 tbs olive oil. Add 1 clove garlic and shallots. Saute until shallots are sweated off, but not browned..
- Add rice to frying pan and cook for a couple minutes. Do not let it brown..
- Add the wine, stir very often until it absorbs into the rice most of the way. Star adding the broth, one cup at a time. Let it absorb most of the way between additions..
- When you add the 3rd cup of stock. Add the blanched squash, peas, bacon, and squash puree..
- Meanwhile heat another pan. Add oil. Saute remaining garlic for 30 seconds. Add prawns and season with salt and pepper. The prawns should only need about 2 minutes per side. When done, drain on paper towels..
- Taste the rice. It should be tender, yet not mushy. Just a little bite to it. You may or may not need all of the last cup of broth. Adjust seasoning. Add the butter and parmesan at the end. Mix well..
- Plate the risotto. Arrange prawns on top. Garnish with a little parmesan, and a squeeze of lemon juice if desired. Serve immediately, enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Brad's Butternut, English Pea and Prawn Risotto makes your day joyful.