What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Skyler's Honey-Apricot Chicken with Yams recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Skyler's Honey-Apricot Chicken with Yams recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skyler's honey-apricot chicken with yams recipe. You can cook skyler's honey-apricot chicken with yams using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Skyler's Honey-Apricot Chicken with Yams:
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 large of Yam.
- Get 1/2 cup of pure honey.
- Take 3 tbsp of apricot preserves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of lemon extract.
- Take 5 tbsp of butter or margarine, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take of optional.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of ground hazelnuts.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Skyler's Honey-Apricot Chicken with Yams:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut yam into 1 inch cubes and place in baking dish, making sure to spread out enough to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Place butter or margarine into a small bowl and microwave until melted completely. Remove from microwave and add the lemon extract. Stir and set aside..
- In a larger bowl, combine the honey, apricot preserves, brown sugar, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Pour the melted butter and lemon extract into the bowl of honey-apricot mixture, stirring until well blended..
- Place chicken breasts in the baking dish, on top of the sliced yams..
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken and yams. Sprinkle ground hazelnuts over the chicken, and sprinkle extra brown sugar over the yams if desired..
- Cover and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and turn chicken breasts over. Pour the remaining half of the sauce over the chicken and yams, sprinkle more ground hazelnut on the chicken, and then re-cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes..
- Remove chicken from heat, making sure it is fully cooked and the inside is no longer pink. Set aside..
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F and continue cooking just the yams for 20 more minutes..
- Remove from oven and spoon the yams and cooked sauce onto the chicken breasts. Enjoy!.
Add the tomatoes, stock, apricots and honey and bring to the boil. Pan-seared chicken thighs are glazed with a mixture of honey, Sriracha and garlic and placed on top of a bed of carrots and potatoes, then roasted until everything is tender and flavorful. Learn how to make Chicken tagine with apricots and almonds & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This Moroccan classic is known for its exotic blend of flavorings: sweetness from the dried fruit and honey and a spicy warmth from the cinnamon. Here, chicken is stewed until tender with onions, saffron, ginger, and pepper, and the dish is then topped with apricots and a honey-cinnamon syrup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Skyler's Honey-Apricot Chicken with Yams turns your day cheerful.