Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Tongue samosa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tongue samosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tongue samosa recipe. You can have tongue samosa using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Tongue samosa:
- Use 250 gm of All purpose flour.
- Take of cumin seeds.
- Use of Caromseeds.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Onion.
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Use of Chilly powder.
- Get of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- Provide of Black salt.
- Provide of Refined oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Tongue samosa:
- Take a large bowl add all purpose flour, cummin seeds, caromseeds, salt and 3 tbsp oil and mix all ingredients together not to form any lumps..
- Add slowly water and mix together and form a samosa dough..
- Then take a dough and form a balls of it,and make a tongue type of sheet..
- Now mash the boiled potatoes,add chilly powder, coriander powder, half lemon, black salt, salt, Chaat masala and make a paste of it..
- Now add the potatoes paste in samosa tongue sheet and cover it and fry on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes, and remove the samosa from oil and put it on tissue paper from removal of oil after that add a red chilly sauce and have it. Thank you.
Samosa recipe with quick video, step by step detailed picture on how to get that perfect cone shape. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and conical that stands in the plate. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samoosas (also spelt Samosas) are one of South Africa's favourite treats, as popular as bobotie, boerewors and biltong.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tongue samosa turns your day cheerful.