What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. To make thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- You need 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff turns your day joyful.