Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for complete Cabbage Rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cabbage Rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls recipe. To make cabbage rolls you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Cabbage Rolls:
- You need of This is not my own recipe 😊😊…i didnt cook the rolls n the sauce.
- Provide of stuffed cabbage dolmas.
- Use of Ingredients:.
- Provide 2 of medium heads green cabbage (about 5 pounds), cored, leaves carefully removed and reserved.
- You need 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 of ⁄2 cup tomato paste.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Get 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Take 1 of ⁄4 cup short-grain white rice.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion, minced (1 1⁄2 cups).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp. of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp. of Dill.
- Provide of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 2 of small tomatoes, preferably on the vine.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Cabbage Rolls:
- Instructions Trim away the thick stalks of the cabbage leaves as needed and reserve; keep the leaves intact. Cut any very large leaves in half. In a large pot of simmering, well-salted water (the water should taste like the ocean), add 3 to 4 cabbage leaves at a time and simmer until just pliable, 3 to 5 minutes; remove gently using a slotted spoon. Set aside to cool. Drain the water from the pot and add the butter. Heat over medium heat until melted, then whisk in the tomato paste.
- And 2 cups water until smooth. Season with salt, turn off the heat, and reserve. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, rice, onion, and the herbs; season with 3⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. In a large pot or Dutch oven, distribute the cabbage scraps in an even layer. Pour in the prepared tomato sauce and set aside. Working with one cabbage leaf at a time on a clean, flat work surface, place a scant 2 tablespoons. of the beef mixture in a 2-inch line in the bottom center of each.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cabbage Rolls makes your day joyful.