What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Abacha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Abacha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha recipe. To make abacha you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Abacha:
- Provide of Medium size bowl of Abacha.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Palm oil (correct one from Enugu).
- Prepare of Ngu (locally processed – add a little water to melt).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Use of Ogiri.
- Use of Cameroon pepper (roasted and grounded).
- Provide of Crayfish.
- You need of Ukpaka (oil bean).
- You need 2 of Seasoning cubes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get leaves of Garden egg (washed and processed).
- Get of Fried Iced fish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Abacha:
- Soak Abacha with water for a while and wash, be careful to remove tiny stones.
- Soak Abacha in warm chicken stock until it absolves completely. Don’t put too much stock.
- Pour oil in a bowl add ngu and stir, add pepper, ogiri, crayfish and seasoning.
- Pour Abacha, ukpaka and salt, stir and check for salt and order ingredients.
- Garnish with onion, garden egg leaves and Fried/ grilled fish.
- Served with chilled Life😍.
Here is a full option Abacha that contains all the possible ingredients. If you do not have Abacha or you are on a low carb. Abacha speaks by Sani Abacha( Book ). Nigeria's crisis : breaking the vicious circle( Book ). The man Abacha and the emergence of the government of necessity by Olusegun Adeleye( Book ).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Abacha makes your day cheerful.