Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Chocolate Hummus with Umm Ali recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chocolate Hummus with Umm Ali recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate hummus with umm ali recipe. To make chocolate hummus with umm ali you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Chocolate Hummus with Umm Ali:
- Get For of Chocolate Hummus Dip.
- Use 1 cup of Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans).
- Take 1/4 cup (60 gms) of Edible coconut oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of Dates, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Cookies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Rose water.
- You need For of plating.
- Get 2 tsp of Condensed milk.
- Provide As required of Almonds.
- Use As required of Pineapple chunks.
- You need Few of Mint leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Pomegranate paste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chocolate Hummus with Umm Ali:
- Grind all ingredients of hummus in grinder. Add little water if required. The chocolate hummus is ready..
- Mix rose water with condensed milk and dip the cookies. Now plate chocolate hummus and dipped cookies. Garnish with almond, pomegranate paste and mint leaves. Thanks Notes:- cardamom powder can be used with milk along with rose water. I have used cardamom powder in cookies. Coconut oil gives a beautiful taste to Chocolate hummus..
Our Chocolate Hummus recipe brings together the rich taste of chocolate with the creaminess of ground chickpeas for a sweet and healthy dessert-spread that's easy to prepare without any cooking time. Om Ali, Omali, Umm Ali, or Oumm Ali (Egyptian Arabic: ام على), meaning "Ali's mother" is a traditional Egyptian dessert, and is a national dessert of Egypt. There are numerous variations with different composition. Chocolate hummus is so decadent – like a rich chocolate mousse! It's also so easy to make from scratch with just a few key ingredients: a can of chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans). a chocolate nut butter (like Nutella).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Hummus with Umm Ali makes your day cheerful.