Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Edamame Yuzu Hummus recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Edamame Yuzu Hummus recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame yuzu hummus recipe. To cook edamame yuzu hummus you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of cooked and shelled edamame.
- Take 1/4 c. of tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- Take 3 tbsp. of yuzu juice.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Take of season to taste : salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Combine edamame, tahini, yuzu juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor..
- Process until smooth. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- Can keep covered 2-3 days in fridge..
And even more thankfully, my recipe experimentation turned out even better than I. This beautifully vibrant green edamame hummus recipe is bursting with flavor! It makes a delicious dip for veggies or even a spread for sandwiches and wraps. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and coriander until smooth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Edamame Yuzu Hummus turns your day cheerful.