Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Teriyaki Chicken With Plenty of Yuzu Aroma recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Teriyaki Chicken With Plenty of Yuzu Aroma recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken with plenty of yuzu aroma recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken with plenty of yuzu aroma you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Teriyaki Chicken With Plenty of Yuzu Aroma:
- Take 2 of Chicken thigh meat.
- Use 3 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◆Hon-mirin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◆Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- Provide 3 of ◆Yuzu slices.
- Take 1/2 of yuzu worth Julienned yuzu peel.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Teriyaki Chicken With Plenty of Yuzu Aroma:
- Combine the ◆ ingredients in a tupperware or other container, and let sit in the refrigerator for about 8 hours. If you're having this for dinner, prepare in the morning..
- Julienne the yuzu peel. Using a peeler is easy..
- Use a knife to carefully remove the excess fat and bloody parts from the chicken. Insert cuts into the thick parts to help it cook better..
- Heat a frying pan and cook with the skin facing down..
- Once the skin has browned, turn over and reduce to low heat. Add the sake, and cover with a lid to thoroughly cook..
- Once they've been cooked through, wipe excess oil and add Step 1. Increase the heat slightly and cook down the sauce, turning over and covering with the sauce..
- Once cooked cut into 2 cm wide pieces and transfer to a serving plate. Top with the julienned yuzu peel. Complete..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki Chicken With Plenty of Yuzu Aroma turns your day joyful.