What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Pea, feta and kale frittata recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pea, feta and kale frittata recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pea, feta and kale frittata recipe. You can have pea, feta and kale frittata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Pea, feta and kale frittata:
- You need 3 of medium size new potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled.
- Prepare 1 handful of frozen peas.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Take 4 of shallots or large spring onions or 1 onion.
- Use 2 handfuls of kale.
- Provide 6 of eggs plus 1 extra egg yolk (optional).
- Use 50 ml of double cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need a few of sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 100 g of feta cheese (more if you wish).
- You need 2 handfuls of grated Parmesan.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Pea, feta and kale frittata:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Add the peas for the last few minutes..
- Meanwhile, fry the red pepper and shallots until soft, then add in the shredded kale and cook until wilted..
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, cream, cream cheese and wholegrain mustard. Add the leaves from the thyme sprigs and plenty of salt and pepper. Stir through about half the feta, crumbled into chunks..
- Fish out the potatoes from the peas. Drain the peas and tip into the egg and cheese mixture. Add the peppers and kale mixture too, with salt and pepper if needed. Put the oven or grill on..
- Slice the potatoes and fry in olive oil in the same pan you used for the peppers, until crispy and golden. Add into the egg mixture. Put an ovenproof frying pan on the heat and add some oil. When hot, pour in the frittata mixture..
- Shake the pan so the mixture settles evenly but don't stir or interfere with it in any way. Add the rest of the feta in lumps and push into the egg mixture, then sprinkle over the grated Parmesan. Cook for about 8-10 minutes until it seems set..
- Place in the hot oven, or under the grill for 3-4 minutes until golden on top. Leave to cool for a while before eating with salad.
Evenly distribute the filling with a fork, pulling the prawns to the Crumble over the feta and cook over a low heat until most of the egg has set. While frittatas are fair game for any veggie scraps and cheese nubs hiding in the fridge, I'd argue that few combinations are better than spinach and feta. Because spinach cooks down so quickly and reduces drastically in size, our standard frittata ratio of two cups vegetables to six eggs simply does. Pour vinegar over the kale and toss to coat. Fold apple, feta cheese, currants, and pine nuts into the kale.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pea, feta and kale frittata turns your day cheerful.