What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for best Japanese Leeks with Yuzu Pepper Paste recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Japanese Leeks with Yuzu Pepper Paste recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese leeks with yuzu pepper paste recipe. To make japanese leeks with yuzu pepper paste you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Japanese Leeks with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Get 100 grams of Japanese leeks (white stalk).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ● Water.
- You need 1/2 of teasoon ● Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of ● Yuzu pepper.
- Take 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Japanese Leeks with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Cut the white stalk of the leek into 4 to 5 cm bite-sized pieces. Combine the ● ingredients..
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the leeks. Turn them over while lightly browning, add sake, reduce to low heat, then cover with a lid..
- Once they are cooked through to the desired tenderness, add the combined ● ingredients, briskly coat the leeks in the sauce, then immediately remove from the heat. Transfer to a dish, sprinkle with bonito flakes, then serve..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Japanese Leeks with Yuzu Pepper Paste turns your day joyful.