Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Baked brie bites recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baked brie bites recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie bites recipe. To make baked brie bites you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Baked brie bites:
- Use 1 package of cinnamon raisin mochi and.
- Get 3 – 4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small wheel of brie.
- You need 20 of apricots.
- Get 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of water.
- Get 1 of lemon , zested.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Baked brie bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares.
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven head to 375 degrees.
- To make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest..
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like.
- Begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve.
In this episode of A Spoonful Of Comfort, Andrea and Sarah from the Peanut Buttered blog. Sometimes you want to bake your brie up into little bite-sized squares so you can eat too many of. One of the easiest and tastiest appetizers I've made are these Baked Brie and Fig Jam Bites. Baked Brie is how you transform a good value brie into a spectacular brie. It's like the best cheese dip you will ever have!!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Baked brie bites makes your day joyful.