Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos) recipe. You can have tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos):
- Use 1 of skinned cow head tongue intact.
- Use 3 of onions cut in quarters.
- Take 10 of bay leaves.
- You need 6 of dried japones chiles.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of whole head of garlic.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos):
- I normally cook mine out doors on gas because it takes a long time to cook this..
- in a very large pot place the head and all the ingredients and fill til about 4-6 inches from the top with water and cover with foil and cook for about 4-6 hrs depending on stove top or outside cooking..
- remove from water when cooled a bit and cut up all the meat into small chunks including the tongue after peeling it..
- serve on warmed tortillas with chopped cilantro, chopped onion and salsa of ur choice with a squirt of lime..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your tacos de cabesa (cow head tacos) makes your day cheerful.