Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Ginger biscuit log cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Ginger biscuit log cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger biscuit log cake recipe. You can cook ginger biscuit log cake using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Ginger biscuit log cake:
- Prepare 1 Packet of Gingernut Biscuits.
- You need 300 mls of Cream.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1 glass of orange juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Ginger biscuit log cake:
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream and icing sugar and whisk with electric whisker..
- Whisk until soft peaks have formed. Mix for a few seconds more until you have stiff peaks. Leave it aside..
- Prepare your juice for dunking the biscuits in a shallow bowl. Take your serving plate and ensure it is long enough to hold the packet of biscuits and a few inches either end..
- Smear some cream across the plate this helps hold the biscuits in place and forms a base..
- Take the first biscuit and dunk it briefly in the orange juice then smear one side with cream and place it vertically on the plate..
- Take the second biscuit, dunk it briefly in the juice smear one side with cream and place it up against the first biscuit. Repeat until all the biscuits are used up and form a straight line..
- Take the remaining cream and gently smear all over the top and sides of the log, smoothing as best you can. With the remaining cream add red colour and mix. Put the cream in the piping bag and decorate.
- Chill the cream covered log overnight to allow the biscuits to soften before serving..
They make the perfect partner to a hot cup of tea as once cooled after cooking, they become The ginger in the biscuit is also lovely for soothing a tummy upset, especially one associated with car sickness. These ginger biscuits really pack a crunch and a punch. Make sure it is truly airtight to prevent the biscuits from softening. You can freeze unbaked dough, wrapped in clingfilm, for up to one month. Defrost overnight in fridge and complete recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Ginger biscuit log cake turns your day joyful.