Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Bachelor's Brioche French Toast recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Bachelor's Brioche French Toast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bachelor's brioche french toast recipe. You can cook bachelor's brioche french toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Bachelor's Brioche French Toast:
- Take 2 slices of Brioche bread.
- Get 1 of Large brown, cage-free egg.
- Get of Milk (a bit more than the amount of egg).
- Prepare to taste of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Local honey.
- Use of Pure maple syrup.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Bachelor's Brioche French Toast:
- Cut Brioche into 3/4 inch thick slices (or desired thickness) and then set aside. This recipe is just enough for (2) slices as depicted in the finished photo..
- In a large mixing bowl: crack (1) large egg, add about equal parts milk (I eyeball it), add cinnamon to taste, and then add about a tablespoon of local honey. Whisk until the honey has dissolved into the concoction (this may take a few minutes)..
- While the frying pan is warming on low/medium heat: dip the first slice of brioche into the concoction for about 5 seconds lifting the bread up a bit mid way through to create a sponge effect that soaks in the solution. Repeat this step for the other side of the bread, as well as subsequent pieces..
- Once the first piece of brioche has been fully dipped and the pan is warm: add the brioche to the pan while simultaneously preparing another slice. Cooking time for (1) slice is about 8 minutes (4 minutes on each side). Repeat these steps for subsequent French toast pieces..
- Warm syrup in the microwave and then pour on top of French toast..
- Eat fool!.
This healthy brioche French toast recipe is super easy and quick to make. Delicious and luscious breakfast or brunch idea for holidays or lazy Sundays! Make it for your Christmas brunch and impress everyone! One of my favorite guilty pleasures is French toasts. You can barely find something more.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Bachelor's Brioche French Toast makes your day cheerful.