What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. You can have healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Prepare 300 g of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 2 pinches of Salt.
- Get 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Provide 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice.
- You need 1 Head of Bok Choy.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup turns your day cheerful.