Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for yummy brisket tamales recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent brisket tamales recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brisket tamales recipe. To cook brisket tamales you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy brisket tamales:
- You need 5 lb of premixed astec masa.
- Prepare 40 bunch of Rattle snake peppers.
- You need 1 can of vegetable shortening.
- You need 1 packages of tamale seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 packages of cornhusk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving brisket tamales:
- Cook peppers in a pot of water until soft then remove and put into a blender add the same water you cook them in and put into the blender up to the level of the peppers, blend to a pulp..
- and mix meat with tamales seasoning to taist and rattle snake pepper blend about a cup full in a bowl by it self.
- place masa in a mixer with 4 spoons of vegetable shorting and rattle snake blend, sprinkle some garlic salt into it till you like flavor(watch how much you salt it because when it all comes together it come together).
- Grab half the package of corn husk and put in a pot with hot water until pliable then pull out 1 by 1 and keep the rest covered in water to stay pliable, use 1 corn husk and strip it down into little strips by tearing it into little quarter inch strips for tying.
- mash masa into the corn husk on half leaf only leaving space for fold up tail time tie after rolling.
- place tamales in a stand up position with tailes facing down so masa will not come out fir an hour with water on bottom of pot separation.
Do you ever have that perfect meal that while. Visit Texas Lone Star Tamales online store for authentic tamales. Browse our pork, chicken Our pork tamales are made from only the freshest ingredients with onions, jalapenos, granulated garlic. Slow roasted brisket with poblano pepper and onions. Find tamales stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your brisket tamales makes your day joyful.