Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Cherry & Coconut Bakewell Slice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cherry & Coconut Bakewell Slice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry & coconut bakewell slice recipe. You can have cherry & coconut bakewell slice using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Cherry & Coconut Bakewell Slice:
- Use of For the Sweet Shortcrust Pastry.
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- Provide 100 g of butter, fridge cold & cubed.
- You need 1 of medium egg, beaten & fridge cold.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Take 2 Tbsp of very cold water.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Take 200 g of sugar.
- Provide 3 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 200 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- Take 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of plain flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole milk.
- Provide 8 TBSP of black/morello cherry jam.
- Use 12-13 of fresh whole cherries, pitted & halved.
- Take 120 g of ground almonds.
- Use 130 g of desiccated coconut.
- Get of For the icing.
- Use 200 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of cold water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Cherry & Coconut Bakewell Slice:
- Place the plain flour and the unsalted butter in a bowl and rub together to a crumb consistency. Add the zest..
- Add the beaten egg, lemon juice and water, and mix together using your hands..
- Tip out onto a lightly floured surface and fold until the pastry comes together, be careful not to over mix. Wrap the pastry in cling film and chill for 10 mins. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and get a 8x8inch square loose-bottomed baking tin ready..
- While the pastry is cooling, make the filling. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for a good minute for each one. Add the flour and mix gently until combined. Finally add the coconut and almonds and fold in. Add the milk if the mixture needs loosening a bit..
- Roll out the pastry, a pound coin’s width and line your pastry case with it..
- Spread a layer of jam over the pastry. Spread the filling mixture over the top as evenly as possible, taking it right into the corners. Gently press the cherries evenly into the top of the filling so you can still see them..
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden and set. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely in the tin..
- Making the icing by combining icing sugar, almond extract and water in a bowl until smooth..
- When the bakewell has fully cooled, top with icing and cut into equal slices. Enjoy!.
Sweet wines, dry wines, fizzy wines, still wines, we put a touch of cherry in almost everything. While you're tasting the kids can enjoy a soda. Последние твиты от CherryCrush 🍒 (@mycherrycrush). CHERRY – "Securité made in Germany". Cherry GmbH, dont le siège est en Allemagne, est un fabricant mondial de périphériques d'entrée informatiques de premier plan. CHERRY MX – The world's best and most famous gaming keyboard switches, loved by pro gamers.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cherry & Coconut Bakewell Slice turns your day cheerful.