What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. To cook corned beef and cabbage you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Get 1 of Corned Beef brisket (with the spice packet).
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Guinness black lager beer.
- Take 2.5 cups of Water.
- Get 1 of Onion sliced.
- Take 6 of Garlic cloves smashed.
- Prepare of Creole mustard.
- Use 3 of Tblsp butter.
- Take of Carrots.
- You need of Red potatoes (small).
- Provide of Green Cabbage sliced.
- You need of Thyme.
- Get of Bayleaves.
- Provide of Whole grain mustard dipping sauce (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Place the onion, garlic, and butter in the pot.
- Place your brisket (fat side down) on top of that with the lifting handles.
- Rub Creole mustard all over the top of brisket and add the spice packet.
- Next pour your beer and water in the sides (I only had Coors light).
- Close the pot and make sure you put the valve in the sealing position and set it for 120 minutes on pressure cook (I had a 4.10 pound brisket).
- Once the brisket is done lift it out of the pot to rest and cover with foil.
- Next add in your potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bay leaves and thyme, close the lid and set on pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- When that is done serve together with the brisket and ENJOY 😊😋.
- Don't forget to cut against the grain !!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Corned Beef and Cabbage turns your day joyful.