What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Fried Taro stem / Oal Kochu Bhaja recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fried Taro stem / Oal Kochu Bhaja recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried taro stem / oal kochu bhaja recipe. You can have fried taro stem / oal kochu bhaja using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Fried Taro stem / Oal Kochu Bhaja:
- Take 4 slices of boiled taro stem/ oal kochu boiled with salt & water.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need of For batter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of panch phoran/ five blister powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin & coriander powder roasted.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Use 1/2 of chopped carrot.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped coriander.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Fried Taro stem / Oal Kochu Bhaja:
- Rub pinch of turmeric & red chilli powder in boiled kochu/ taro stem slices..
- Mix all the batter ingredients, add required amount of water & make a thick batter..
- Heat oil in a pan, then lower the flame, dip kochu/ taro stems in the batter & deep fry them. And your delicious fried taro stems are ready to serve!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Fried Taro stem / Oal Kochu Bhaja makes your day joyful.