What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green vegetable soup recipe. You can have thai green vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1" of galangal, sliced.
- Get 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- Get 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- Use 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- Get as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Thai Green Vegetable Soup makes your day cheerful.