Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Puran poli recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Puran poli recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puran poli recipe. You can cook puran poli using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Puran poli:
- Get 2 glass of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of bengal gram.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take of Chironjee a hand ful.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee.
- Get 2 glass of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Puran poli:
- Soak chana dal for 4 hours.steam it in pressure cooker with half cup milk..
- Grind it.now heat some ghee in a kdhaii and put the batter in it put all remaining milk and let it dry on flame. Stir it gradually..
- Take flour in a tray add some ghee for moyan and knead it and keep aside..
- When chana dal becomes dry add sugar and try 2 make dry it again bcoz adding sugar makes it lean.cool down the filling.add chironjee..
- Now take a peda of dough and press on pastry board put some filling in center and close the ends.make chapati form and fry it on tva with help of ghee..
- Serve with white butter.
The perfect preparation of Gujarati puran poli is considered a highly-skilled task… an art actually! With its numerous variations, puran poli is eaten across length and breadth of India and this recipe is for making one of most widely popular, sweet and savory Puran Poli Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Best Puran Poli Recipe: Easy and quick way to make step by step puran poli recipe on Times Food. Ingrediants required for cooking chana dal,jaggery,ghee,nutmeg powder,turmeric. Puran poli – This traditional Indian dessert goes by a few names – holige, bele obbattu, or puran poli.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Puran poli turns your day cheerful.