Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork shogayaki (ginger pork) don recipe. To make pork shogayaki (ginger pork) don you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don:
- Get of Pork.
- You need of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Potato Starch Flour (OR Plain Flour).
- You need of Oil.
- Use of Grated Fresh Ginger.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Mirin.
- Use of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- Take of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don:
- Use thinly sliced pork belly, stir-fry pork or pork mince. Chunky piece or steak needs to be sliced thinly so that it would be cooked quickly and easy to eat with rice..
- Lightly season the pork with Salt and Pepper, and coat with Potato Starch Flour..
- To make the sauce, place the grated Ginger, Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sake (OR Water) in a small bowl and mix..
- Heat small mount of Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Pork and Onion. When the pork is cooked and onion is soft, add the sauce and stir to combine well..
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover it with the pork mixture. Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion on top..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) Don turns your day joyful.