Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Sig's Yam Cakes with Goats Brie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sig's Yam Cakes with Goats Brie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's yam cakes with goats brie recipe. You can cook sig's yam cakes with goats brie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Sig's Yam Cakes with Goats Brie:
- Use of large Yams (sweet potato),peeled and cut into chunks.
- Use of salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Get of soft brie like goats cheese.
- You need of grams,butter.
- Use of medium leek,washed and sliced thinly.
- Use of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Sig's Yam Cakes with Goats Brie:
- Boil the Potato chunks in a large saucepan of salted watet until soft.Drain and mash with half the butter and the goats cheese.The texture does not have to be to smooth.Place a heavybased frying pan on low heat with the olive oil.When the oil is hot add the rest of the butter..
- Saute (soften) the leeks gently,remove from heat,cool slightly and mix well with the mash..
- Place a griddles pan over medium heat.Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into patties about burger size.When the griddle is smoking hot cook patties until golden brown from both sides.Serve straight away,drizzle a little olive oil over the top..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sig's Yam Cakes with Goats Brie turns your day cheerful.